will be the theme of this year’s Caring Shabbat at Shir Hadsah in Los Gatos on March 8, 2019 at 7:30pm. Our guest speaker will be Sue Alvey, a professional clinical counselor with a specialty in working with older adults and their families.
Following the abbreviated Shabbat service we will have a special oneg with table conversations by theme.
Our presenters will be:
- Community Resources and Options with Jewish Family Services of Silicon Valley
- Thinking About Your Digital Legacy with Larry Dietz
- Medical Concerns with Aging with Gerontologist Dr. Billy Warshal
- When Alzheimer’s or Dementia come to Our Family with Tami Anastasia of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Finding the Support We Need with Jean Bronstein
- Choosing to Move Out of a Long Time Home with Sharon Roth and Shell Rubenstein
- What To Do with All Our Stuff? with Julee Ogawa
- Considerations of Law with Naomi Parker and Carol Gutstein