LOOKING FOR ANSWERS?
Join us Tuesday November 26!
Join Dementia Educator, Tami Anastasia, M.A., Alzheimer’s and Dementia Consultant, as she presents an interactive event exploring challenges in caregiving.
After their presentation, participants will address their concerns and learn as a group, gaining knowledge and support.
This month’s theme is “Communication Snags, Hitches and Challenges”
- Why is communication with people living with dementia so difficult?
- Why does she ask me the same question over and over?
- Why does he say such mean things?
- To lie or not to lie (prefabrication)?
- What is the 12 Inch Window and why does it matter?
- What can help to solve the challenges and make life together much less contentious?
Time: 6:00-8:00 PM
Cost: $25 (Package rates available)
Campbell Community Center, Campbell CA
Building Q, Mary Campbell Room (#84)
1 West Campbell Avenue